Monday, May 1, 2017

Some of my favorite Las Vegas Restaurants

I really enjoy visiting Las Vegas and I have been there a total of three times. Of course one of my favorite things to do while in Vegas is eat out. Personally, I don't really gamble much so shopping, sight seeing, shows and eating are my faves. Obviously I haven't eaten at a bunch of places in Vegas because there are SO many options it is hard to choose. Also I'm a creature of habit so if there is a place I really like I will hit it every trip. I am going to give you 5 of my favorites I have eaten at. Also, you must know I am a very picky eater so if I say this place is good, you know it is good. ;)


  1. PBR Rock Bar: This is a bar as well as a restaurant where you can sit inside or outside. If you drink, they have quite a few nightly specials. Also there is a ladies night where us women get treated very well with drink specials. If you want to ride a mechanical bull they also have that option on certain nights. I highly suggest Coral Crush if you like frozen fruity alcoholic drinks. Now for the important part, the menu. They have a large variety of food to choose from. Anywehre from burgers, to bbq, to pizza, to salads, to soup, to sandwiches, to appetizers, to unique dishes. On my last trip I tried their specialty mac n cheese and it was delicious. It had grilled chicken, onions, peppers, tomatoes(I left these out) and was topped with crushed doritio chips. It was very different than anything I have ever eaten but I loved it. This restaurant offers fresh fruit as an option and it is great. It isn't that nasty canned fruit some restaurants will give you. I do reccommend their pizza as it is cooked on a stone in the oven. They do serve breakfast all day but I have never tried it. My mom had bbq sausage and some kind of soup. I cannot remember what kind of soup but she said it was very good. I have eaten there 4 times and nobody I have taken there has been disappointed. They serve food until about 2 a.m which is also nice if you want a late night dinner. It is at Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile Shops. It's on the outside with a large bull, you can't miss it. 
  2. Hard Rock Cafe: This is the only Hard Rock location that I know of that serves breakfast. I would highly suggest doing breakfast or brunch here if possible. The food is simply amazing and the prices really aren't that bad. If you drink you can get bottomless peach Bellini, bloody Mary or mimosas until 11 a.m for $15.00. I have ate at other Hard Rock locations for dinner and everything is really great. In Vegas I always choose to eat breakfast here because it is incredible. The service is always great as well which makes for a good dining experience. It is near Coke World, MnM Store and MGM Grand. 
  3. Cabo Wabo Cantina: My last trip was for my birthday, well and for the Backstreet Boys concert. We decided to just eat after the concert because we ran out of time before the doors would open. This is a Mexican place and it was seriously great. This could have been the chips, salsa and guacamole I have ever had and that is saying a lot because I love Ernesto's guac with my whole heart. My quesadilla was superb and my mom loved her enchiladas. They have a great variety of Mexican food to choose from. The service was nice as well and you have the option to eat inside or outside. They had live music going on while we were eating there too. It is located at Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile shopping. 
  4. Margaritaville: Jimmy Buffet owns these places and they are really nice. There is even a little show two times a night that is pretty cute. The atmosphere is very tropical with an Island twist which is very cool. The music is always good as well as the service. I had a watermelon margarita that was so awesome except the price to size ratio. I realize alcoholic drinks are usually more money but the price of this one seemed a bit much. I was thankful it was delicious! If you want a huge appetizer for a big group the nachos are for you. They are gigantic and packed full with amazing toppings. The fajitas are always a great option too. I really like their club sandwich once I modify it to suit my picky eating habits. They have salads, appetizers, a few Mexican items, fish and seafood items as well as sandwiches. I would suggest it for sure but it isn't as high on my list as the first 3 places I mentioned. This is located inside of the Flamingo.
  5. FiAMMA Trattoria & Bar: This is an upscale Italian place inside the MGM Grand and it was really nice. It has a dark romantic date night feel. You definitely want to dress up if you are going to go eat here. I am super picky and I actually enjoyed it a lot. I did order lasagna, which is basic but this one was out of this world. They bring you fresh baked bread with this special butter (I have no clue what was in it) as well as this other bread topping that included goat cheese in it. Yes, this picky eater did try the goat cheese spread and I did like it pretty well. My pink fancy alcoholic drink I did not like at all. It was so sweet I could barely choke tiny sips down but I was trying to be fancy. This is a restaurant where you should expect to spend quite a bit on your meal and drinks. I suggest it if you are wanting a fancy meal to dress up before you hit the night life of Vegas. 
Sadly I do not have pictures of every place I mentioned but here are a few I do have. I will only post pictures I personally take on my blog, but you could google any of these and find out anything you could possibly want to know.








No comments:

Post a Comment